108 Chestnut Street, Toronto
The following talks are currently scheduled to be part of this event, but are subject to change without notice.
- Gastric and GE Junction
- Rectal Cancer
- Hightlights from the CCO Guidelines
- Controversies in regional disease (in transit and nodes)
- New ideas in Adjuvant Therapy
- Screening controversies and New Technology
- Emerging role of molecular testing
- Controlling GI blood loss and abstructive symptoms in advanced and palliative cases
- Liver mets: Safe surgery/better chemo. Who get what, when?
- "Self-audit and reporting: Improving care/meaningful CPD"
- This Year's New from the Surgical Randomized Control Trails: An Update form ASCO
- Ontario SLNB Quality Data
- SLNB Scenario 1
- SLNB Scenario 2
- SLNB Scenario 3
- SLNB Scenario 4
- SLNB Scenario 5
U of T Fellows: See brochure
Other Health Professionals: $175.00
Out of Town Postgraduate Residents: $175.00
U of T Residents : See brochure
SLNB Surgery Refresher Course (3:30-5:00 only): See brochure
Cancellation Deadline and Fee
A registration cancelled after October 18, 2010 will be assessed a cancellation fee of not less than $40.00.
After certain dates, cancellations may result in no refund being offered.
Before you register, please refer to the event brochure for full cancellation details.
Please review these important document(s) before you register
- Event Brochure / Program - SUR1001_Brochure__web_.pdf
When you have reviewed the above information, click the following link to register.